The Playhouse Company is a Cultural Institution registered in terms of Section 3(1) of the Cultural Institution Act, 1988, to promote the Arts and Culture in KwaZulu-Natal.
The Playhouse Company Invites quotations from suitably qualified and experienced service providers for the following services:
- PHC 58/2019: Request for Proposals: Ticket Sales. English | isiZulu | isiXhosa
The Playhouse Company invites service providers to tender for the provision of Ticket Sales Services for a period of three years at the main venue, 231 Anton Lembede Street, Durban, and at any other venue as may be requested.
- PHC 56/2018: Tender Awarded – Travel Management Services at The Playhouse Company for a period of 3 years
- PHC 57/2018 Tender Cancelled – Bid for design, manufacture, supply and install spiralifts at the Playhouse Company Opera theatre
- PHC 54/2017 Tender Awarded – Bid for Security Services at The Playhouse Company Premises for a period of 3 years
- PHC 55/2017 Tender Awarded – Bid for Internal Audit Services at The Playhouse Company for a period of 3 years
- PHC 53/2017 Tender Awarded – Bid for Cleaning services at the Playhouse Company for a of 3 years