The Playhouse Company is a Cultural Institution registered in terms of Section 3(1) of the Cultural Institution Act, 1988, to promote the Arts and Culture in KwaZulu-Natal.
The Playhouse Company Invites quotations from suitably qualified and experienced service providers for the following services:
- PHC 60/2019 – Special 3D Hologram effect gauze:Measurements: 17 metres wide X 10 metres depth, Material: 94% polyamide/6% silver. Site meeting: 3 May 2019. Closing date: 27 May 2019
PHC 61/2019 – High-brightness 3DLP Laser projector for large venues and staging events. Site Meeting 3 May 2019. Closing date: 27 May 2019
Eng | isiZulu | isiXhosa
- PHC 58/2019: Tender Awarded – Provision of Ticket Sales Services – Tender Awarded
- PHC 59/2019: Facility Management – ON HOLD: The Tender has been put on hold until further notice. Apologies for any inconvenience – SCM.
- PHC 56/2018: Tender Awarded – Travel Management Services at The Playhouse Company for a period of 3 years
- PHC 57/2018 Tender Cancelled – Bid for design, manufacture, supply and install spiralifts at the Playhouse Company Opera theatre
- PHC 54/2017 Tender Awarded – Bid for Security Services at The Playhouse Company Premises for a period of 3 years
- PHC 55/2017 Tender Awarded – Bid for Internal Audit Services at The Playhouse Company for a period of 3 years
- PHC 53/2017 Tender Awarded – Bid for Cleaning services at the Playhouse Company for a of 3 years