07 Dec ADMINISTRATION COORDINATOR ARTS/MARKETING
The Playhouse Company situated in Durban is looking to fill the position of Administration Coordinator Arts/Marketing. Key performance areas include:
- Providing Administrative support to the Arts and Marketing department in respect of monthly, quarterly, annual reporting and budgeting,
- Ensuring that compliance and risk related matters are adhered to,
- Responsible for audit related matters, production accounting and contracts.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualification (Diploma/Degree)
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in finance/office administration
Skills and Competencies:
- A proven track record in budgeting, administration, planning & organizing.
- Excellent numeracy skills,
- Good analytical/critical thinking,
- Attention to detail is imperative,
- Advanced level of computer literacy (MS Office).
This Job Specification indicates only the main duties and responsibilities of the position and therefore is not intended as an exhaustive list.
By applying for this position, you consent in terms of Protection of Personal Information Act (PoPI) to your personal information being obtained; utilised and stored by the company
Interested people are invited to apply by no later than 15 December 2020
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within three weeks of submitting your application, assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
“THE PLAYHOUSE COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER”