04 Dec FACILITIES MANAGER
The Playhouse Company situated in Durban is looking to fill the position of Facilities Manager. Key performance areas include:
- Preserving the good condition of infrastructure, ensuring that facilities are safe and well-functioning,
- Planning and coordinating all installations and refurbishment,
- Managing the equipment and supplies in line with health and safety standards,
- Inspect buildings’ structures and operating equipment to determine the need for repairs, renovations or upgrades
- Supervise all maintenance staff and external contractors,
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Manage insurance plans and service contracts,
Qualifications & Experience:
- Suitable Tertiary qualification in either Facilities Management, Engineering, business administration,
- A Relevant professional qualification will be an advantage,
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices,
- Government ticket
- A minimum of five (5) years Managerial experience,
- Knowledge of the PFMA.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good business acumen,
- Ability to provide clear direction and support towards the achievement of The Playhouse Company’s objectives,
- Good analytical/critical thinking.
This Job Specification indicates only the main duties and responsibilities of the position and therefore is not intended as an exhaustive list.
By applying for this position, you consent in terms of Protection of Personal Information Act (PoPI) to your personal information being obtained; utilised and stored by the company
Interested people are invited to apply by no later than 11 December 2020
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within three weeks of submitting your application, assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
“THE PLAYHOUSE COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER”