04 Dec HOD: MARKETING (DIGITAL STRATEGIST)
• Implementing web technologies that will assist in broadening the reach through growth in the number of artists involved, and the audiences attending performances
• Through carrying out digital marketing activities will ensure the strengthening of The Playhouse Company brand and marketing of in-house productions
• Targeting digital marketing interventions using all the necessary tools to develop future audiences and build performing arts appreciation.
• Prepare and manage the overall marketing budget
• Manage, train and lead the marketing team toward the attainment of all business and Marketing objectives
• Manage the performance of all digital marketing channels
• Manage and improve online content making use of SEO and google analytics
The Playhouse Company, situated in Durban is looking to fill the position of HOD: Marketing (Digital Strategist). Although the selected candidate will be a specialist and have extensive experience in Digital Marketing, the successful candidate will be expected to meet the following KPI’s’
Qualifications & Experience:
• Diploma/Degree in Marketing, Digital technology or equivalent qualification
• A minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in a Digital Marketing environment role, or similar
Skills and Competencies:
• Knowledge of Web analytics
• Interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent copywriting and copy-editing skills
• Knowledge of Content Management Systems
• Strong Computer Literacy
• Strong presentation skills
This Job Specification indicates only the main duties and responsibilities of the position and therefore is not intended as an exhaustive list.
By applying for this position you consent in terms of Protection of Personal Information Act (PoPI) to your personal information being obtained; utilised and stored by the company
Interested people are invited to apply by no later than 11 December 2020
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. In the event that you are not contacted within three weeks of submitting your application, assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
“THE PLAYHOUSE COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER”