07 Dec MAINTENANCE FOREMAN
The Playhouse Company situated in Durban is looking to fill the position of Maintenance Foreman. Key performance areas include:
- Maintenance of company’s infrastructure,
- Undertaking and overseeing all routine installation work done on the premises,
- Supervising all work done by the artisans (Plumbers, Welders, Air-conditioning Technicians, Carpenters, Fitters).
- Overseeing the running of the workshop function (Theatre & Mayville),
- Ensure that all maintenance related costs for the organisational infrastructure (Theatre Building head office and Mayville) remain within the budget figures,
- Checking on artisans’ daily job cards
- Routine Checks on power factors equipment.
Qualifications & Experience:
- More than 3 years’ experience after achieving relevant trade (Electrical / Millwright) with minimum N4 engineering studies, backed up with a good industrial experience
- Wireman’s Licence will be preferable.
Skills and Competencies:
- Able to work with all tools and equipment in safe and secure manner,
- Experience in fault finding.
This Job Specification indicates only the main duties and responsibilities of the position and therefore is not intended as an exhaustive list.
By applying for this position, you consent in terms of Protection of Personal Information Act (PoPI) to your personal information being obtained; utilised and stored by the company.
Interested people are invited to apply by no later than 15 December 2020
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. In the event that you are not contacted within three weeks of submitting your application, assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
“THE PLAYHOUSE COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER”