04 Dec MARKETING COORDINATOR
The Playhouse Company, situated in Durban is looking to fill the position of Marketing Coordinator. Key performance areas include:
- Devising and executing marketing, media and publicity campaigns for productions,
- Ensures that the production Marketing Plan is carried out within the established budgetary parameters,
- Execute sales plans.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualification,
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Computer Literacy
- Attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
This Job Specification indicates only the main duties and responsibilities of the position and therefore is not intended as an exhaustive list.
By applying for this position, you consent in terms of Protection of Personal Information Act (PoPI) to your personal information being obtained; utilised and stored by the company.
Interested people are invited to apply using the Company web site, Job Portal (under “About”- “Careers” then following the instructions) by no later than 11 December 2020.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. In the event that you are not contacted within three weeks of submitting your application, assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
“THE PLAYHOUSE COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER”