11 Mar MARKETING COORDINATOR (DIGITAL)
The Playhouse Company, situated in Durban, is looking to fill the position of Marketing Coordinator (Digital). Key performance areas include;
- Setting online marketing plans utilizing available digital channels and platforms,
- Analyse and report on digital campaigns,
- Identify opportunities to use digital technology to enhance the overall marketing strategy,
- Analyse web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence,
- Identify advertising needs,
- Establish best practices in digital marketing.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Diploma in Marketing or similar relevant qualification,
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Digital Marketing.
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of Web analytics,
- Excellent copywriting and copy-editing skills,
- Knowledge of Content Management System,
- Strong Computer Literacy,
- Strong presentation skills.
This Job Specification indicates only the main duties and responsibilities of the position and therefore is not intended as an exhaustive list.
By applying for this position, you consent in terms of Protection of Personal Information Act (PoPI) to your personal information being obtained; utilised and stored by the company.
Interested people are invited to apply by no later than 11 December 2020.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. In the event that you are not contacted within three weeks of submitting your application, assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
“THE PLAYHOUSE COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER”