National Arts Festival 2019
Dates: 27 June – 07 July 2019
The Playhouse Company is giving an opportunity to KZN based productions to showcase their work before touring to the National Arts Festival in Makhanda .The application process is open to productions who have already registered and been approved by NAF to perform on the Fringe.
– Present a 30 minute performance for consideration by the panel.
– A letter of approval from the National Arts Festival office with a reference number.
– Confirmed performance dates, venue and times.
– Detailed proposal about the production to be staged.
– Selected productions should not be more than ten in a group.
Please note that all applicants are required to complete an application form in full, failure to do so will result in your application being disqualified.
Presentations for consideration will be held on the 13 & 14 April 2019. Successful productions will be showcased in June at The Playhouse.
The deadline for submission is 29 March 2019. Interested candidates need to email completed registration forms to: email@example.com.
Late submissions will not be considered.