Marketing and Communication Coordinator
The suitable incumbent will have to demonstrate proven experience in the coordination of various aspects of the Company’s marketing strategy so that the marketing targets are attained. These duties include interalia the following:The suitable incumbent will have to demonstrate proven experience in the coordination of various aspects of the Company’s marketing strategy so that the marketing targets are attained. These duties include interalia the following:
- Marketing and promotion of productions
- Co-ordination and implementation of marketing plans
- Co-ordination of media, photoshoots, video shoots, etc.
- Administration including monthly, quarterly and yearly reports
- Internal marketing communication
- Media liaison
- Update website, e-mailers, online communication, Facebook, Twitter etc.
The suitable incumbent will need to meet the following minimum criteria:
- A relevant degree/diploma qualification
- Minimum of 3 years’ proven experience in the marketing field
– Advanced computer skills, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
– A good working knowledge of the media and publicity
– Detailed knowledge and experience of social networking platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This Job Specification indicates only the main duties and responsibilities of the position and therefore is not intended as an exhaustive list.
By applying for this position you consent in terms of Protection of Personal Information Act (PoPI) to your personal information being obtained; utilised and stored by the company.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your detailed CV to Phumzile Mkhize, firstname.lastname@example.org no later than close of business on, Tuesday 22 March 2018.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. In the event that you are not contacted within three weeks of submitting your application, assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Contact:Phumzile Mkhize - email@example.com